UNITED METHODIST WOMEN shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
2020 Quadrennial Theme: Calling u
“You are who you are through this gift and call of, Jesus Christ.” Romans 1:6
June 26-28, 2020 – – – Sioux Falls, SD
* news * news * news *
President – Rita L. Smith – Northern Illinois email@example.com
Secretary – Linda Blazek Garvin – Iowa firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Peggy Cope – Illinois Great Rivers email@example.com
Chair of Nominations – Bobbi Larson – Dakotas firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosa Bernard – Indiana email@example.com
Mildred Braddock – Michigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Kady Herr-Yang – Wisconsin email@example.com
Cynthia Rose – East Ohio firstname.lastname@example.org
NCJ Visions 3.22.2019
1. Plan and conduct the North Central Jurisdiction Quadrennial Meeting.
2. Develop and maintain lines of communication between the Leadership Team and the North Central Jurisdiction.
3. Implement the mission education program of the National United Methodist Women.
4. Encourage and support inclusive membership in United Methodist Women.
5. Provide opportunities to grow spiritually.