UNITED METHODIST WOMEN shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
1. Plan and conduct the North Central Jurisdiction Quadrennial Meeting.
2. Develop and maintain lines of communication between the Leadership Team and the North Central Jurisdiction.
3. Implement the mission education program of the National United Methodist Women.
4. Encourage and support inclusive membership in United Methodist Women.
5. Provide opportunities to grow spiritually.
Assembly: May 18-20, 2018
2020 Quadrennial Theme: Calling u
President – Rita L. Smith – Northern Illinois email@example.com
Vice President – Theresa Riecke – Minnesota firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Linda Blazek Garvin – Iowa email@example.com
Treasurer – Peggy Cope – Illinois Great Rivers firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of Nominations – Bobbi Larson – Dakotas email@example.com
Rosa Bernard – Indiana firstname.lastname@example.org
Mildred Braddock – Michigan email@example.com
Kady Herr-Yang – Wisconsin firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Rose – East Ohio email@example.com
NCJ Visions 1.23.2017